Skip to content
- Plant out seedlings such as beans, courgettes, sweet-corn.
- Sow successional salads, dwarf beans, peas
- Feed with seaweed meal and organic potassium, homemade comfrey and nettle liquid or organic tomato feed. Check out our latest ‘How To’ post on making comfrey ‘tea’ for more details.
- Water well (early or late) once a week in dry spells (little and often doesn’t make their roots grow deep)
- Harvest first early potatoes, broad beans, salad crops
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: