1. Plant out seedlings such as beans, courgettes, sweet-corn.
2. Sow successional salads, dwarf beans, peas.
3. Feed with seaweed meal and organic potassium, homemade comfrey and nettle liquid or organic tomato feed.
4. Water well once a week in dry spells (little and often causes shallow roots).
5. Harvest first early potatoes, broad beans, salad crops.
Want to know more about planting out and successional planting? Ruth will be running her Urban Gardening Courses: Planting Out and Successional Growing. Saturday 2nd June for Planting Out & Saturday 16th June for Successional Growing. Both 2-4pm at Phoenix Community Centre.
Free for BHOGG members and local Phoenix area residents, £3 donation for non-members.